Monday, August 6, 2012

Take Me Higher





Denim jeans are by far the most iconic garment ever produced. I can say without a doubt in my mind that I don't know a single person that doesn't own a pair of denim jeans. Although they've been around forever denim trends are ever changing and have been on the rise (to the relief of many) since a couple years ago when the cuts were at the lowest of lows. 


Not so long ago I was calling high rise denim "Mom jeans" but I was swallowing my words yesterday as I walked into work looking a whole lot like the iconic Thelma and Louise in a band tee tucked into my high waisted jeans. High rise denim is actually much more flattering then the way too low cuts (Not to mention having to be hyper aware of bending over). They hit you at the smallest part of your waist and look great paired with the latest crop top trends, band tees, or a tucked in blouse. Dare I say this trend is looking better the second time around? 



Come pick out your perfect pair at Studio 1220 

1 comment:

  1. Wearing my new high waisted skinnies from Studio 1220 now!

    ReplyDelete