Monday, August 27, 2012

Nothin' Better than a Chunky Sweater


Nothin' better than a Chunky Sweater
As the anticipation for fall builds I can't stop dreaming about stomping around in boots paired with these amazing purple skinny jeans that just arrived at Studio 1220. Aside from the countless scarf and sweater combos, fall brings us some luxurious warm colors. (A relief from the blinding neon's of summer). Here's some more cool weather outfit inspiration.
Studio Essential #4
Purple Skinny jeans

 There's something to be said for deep purple this fall. I wasn't a big fan of the color on clothing until I gave these bad boy's a try. Super flattering and only $49.99 WOW WOW!


Studio Essential #5
Chunky Sweaters
 
 Sweaters like these should really be number one on the list of must haves. They are easy breezy and the most comfortable thing in your closet. Grab these in all your favorite patterns and colors. 


Studio Essential #6
Ankle Boots 
Of course the sky high Jeffery Campbell 'Litas' are my all time favorite (and surprisingly comfortable they are) but if your afraid of heights opt for one of the many shorter varieties.


I like to pair chunky sweaters with cute structured tops (like the one above) or even a crop top to give some shape to my waistline. Of course having scarves in all the yummy fall colors is a must, they are great for adding more texture to your outfit. Last but not least I added on this killer spike and skull centerpiece necklace. Whenever I feel I look a little too sweet I have to spice things up with some bad girl accessories.

Come get ready for fall!!!
-Studio 1220

1 comment: