Thursday, September 6, 2012

Meet Briana

I'm excited to bring to you a series of interviews with some lovely women that we are so glad to have on our team here at Studio 1220.
My first Interview is with Briana, store Manager at our Coronado location. 





   If you happen to drop by she'll likely introduce herself as Breezy. She's one of the most personable ladies we have ever met and her bohemian style mesh's perfectly with her sweet and admirable personality. Coming from a small beach town three hours north of San Diego she naturally loves riding her bike along the beach, body surfing and soaking up the sweet rays of So Cal. She tells me her favorite part of working in Coronado is getting to know all the locals while also hearing about far away places from the many tourists and, of course, getting to style anyone whose up for it! When I asked Briana how she would describe her style she said it's daring, creative, and whimsical but also dynamic. She gets her inspiration from random shops and people. She's not afraid to try anything and translate it to make it work for her. 
Her favorite piece in her closet is any of her many high waisted maxi skirts. "I have a long torso so the high waist makes me look taller then I actually am." 
I tell Bri I have this theory that everybody has what I like to call a "Power piece" when you put this on, whatever it may be, it makes you feel like a freakin' million bucks! When I asked Briana what her "Power Piece" is she responded with "My black suede Steve Madden wedges. No matter what I put them on with I feel instantly sexy!"
Briana(... or Breezy...or Bri) is all around one super cool cat and not to mention a brilliant stylist. Go get glammed up by her at Studio 1220 in Coronado!!

-Studio 1220 

No comments:

Post a Comment